Monday, February 23, 2015

Becoming a Better Version of ME!!

I'm learning that as I'm reading personal development books and listening to audio while implementing these things into my life that I am not able to deal with negative things much. I try to avoid negative people and comments because they tend to take me back to a place I once was and no longer wish to be. 
I have found now that I tend to gravitate towards people who are positive and lift me up. I no longer wish to be the bitter person that I once was. I want to be able to fulfill my dreams and have meaningful relationships instead of ones that keep me in that dark place where I felt that I was never good enough or that I would never be able to accomplish anything. 
If you feel this way then I Highly suggest that you dive into Personal Development  and surround yourself with people that are going to lift you up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment