Friday, October 31, 2014

Struggles

I want to let each and every one of you know that just because I am a Coach that I still have struggles that I face each and every day with my health and fitness. I recently discovered that I struggle with Binge eating, there are a lot of different things that will set a binge off. If I'm stressed and feel upset I reach for food to comfort me and make me feel good for the moment. After I go through a binge episode I wonder why did I sit there and stuff myself or why did I just eat a whole bag of cookies. The guilty feelings set in and I tend to beat myself up over it. I want to break free from this thing that holds me back, I want to be able to look at a plate of cookies and know that I can eat just one without want to devour the entire plate. I am sure that there are many of you out there who can relate to this. That is why I became a Beachbody Coach so that I can help other the way that Beachbody has been helping me. I have been able to set goals for myself and know that I can achieve them but, also that I can still be Human at the same time. Beachbody is more than just a meal replacement shake or workout DVDs. I have found that I have a lot of people who care about me and my struggles and they don't just sell you stuff and kick you to the curb. I have a bigger support system than I have ever had in my entire life, people who truly care about ME!! 
If you need a support system and someone to help you face your fears and struggles then I strongly suggest that you reach out to someone you know who is a Beachbody Coach. 

No comments:

Post a Comment