Saturday, October 25, 2014

My life

Life is not always easy we all have our struggles..... I have battled all my life with self esteem issues when I was younger I always felt that all the othe little girls were prettier than me. When I got to jr high school I started struggling with the same things most girls do trying to stay thin and wanting to fit in. In high school I still battled with these issues I wore a size 0 up until my jr year when I got my first real boyfriend who I was with for 4 years. This is where I really started gaining weight because he always told me I was to thin and that I needed to eat. I cannot sit here and blame all my weight issues on him because I was in control of myself and should have listened to my heart. I felt that I was at a perfect weight and never felt that I was to thin. I graduated high school weighing 124 pounds. The weight escalated from there the last year that he and I were together I got up to 145 and I felt totally fat!! I started working out and taking diet pills such as metabolife which at that had feeder in it and I got back down to 130 which I thought was an ok weight. Then I started partying and going out all the time drinking and I didn't eat much so I was skinny fat. I stayed about 130 pounds for a while until I got pregnant with my son, while pregnant with him I was diagnosed with gestational diabetes so I had to watch what I ate and test my blood sugar levels 4 times a day. When I had my son my weight was 181 pounds, after he was born I stay around 175 which was the highest I had ever weighed at the time. I stayed at that weight until I started working at Brenham's First Baptist Church in 2006 and I lost 30 pounds in my first 3 months there. I didn't stop there I started feeling good after losing those first 30 pounds that I started changing the way I ate and also exercising. I got down to a weight I was happy with which was 126 pounds. Life hit again in about 2011 I gained a little weight back only 10 pounds being stressed about getting married and then in 2013 my best friend started having seizures for no reason and she never had a seizure before in her life. So with all of that going on is where my binge eating comes in to play. Instead of dealing with things like other people may such as drinking to much, starving themselves, or other things. I went on a binge eating frenzy and gained the most I have ever weight in my life which was 187 pounds.
So 2013 was going to be my year to get into shape and lose some weight, but that never happened. I started watching Mindy Hord and saw some wonderful things happening in her life. I watched her get fit and I wanted in on that. I ordered some Shakeology and T25 in May I tried completeing the program but only got so far and didn't lose much weight. Then in June I ordered Les Mills Combat and loved the program but I just was not in the right frame of mind to complete anything just yet. I was drinking Shakeology and I needed a discount so I signed up as a coach in July of 2013 not knowing where it was going to lead me. While I am still in the process of losing weight and being healthy I have a long way to go and I am learning things about myself that I never knew was in me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment