Wednesday, November 5, 2014

Accountability

Who Needs Accountability?  I am going to tell you that I am one person who needs accountability every single day. Without accountability I fall off track very easily. If I have one bad meal I tend to gravitate to just more than one and then by the time I know it I have messed up a whole week, month or more and I wind up back where I started. The same goes for exercise if I miss one day then it is easy for me to say "oh I'll catch up tomorrow" but when tomorrow gets here I just keep telling myself tomorrow and tomorrow never gets here and I've missed a whole month without exercise. 
If you are like me and you need someone to help keep you accountable and you would like an accountability partner then I am here for each and every person who needs me. 

No comments:

Post a Comment